Sunday, April 3, 2011

What You Are Saying About Us

Hear what our some of customers say about Urban Hijab

“A company that excels in high quality urban attire at affordable prices.  Urban Hijab is right for you.  I am beyond pleased with my purchase and I plan to buy more.”  Dee

“Urban Hijab is well appreciated in NYC area.  Keep it up Sister.  Allaah will bless your hard work.  There are so few who are trying to make life better for the Muslimahs.  Quality does not come cheap!”  Houleye

“Sister, Urban Hijab is what’s up!  Looking to look modest?  Check out the Urban Hijab page and style yourself pious, gorgeous, and up-to-date.”  Jamilah




“As-salaamu alaikum, I just wanted to say that I wore my new red and white Urban Hijab tunic today to my niece’s aqeekah and everyone said ‘it’s so nice.’  Even my husband likes it very much on me J JazkhAllaahu Khayrun Sister, may Allah bless you and your new business.  Remember to keep me in mind if you get more of the fabric for the other tunics I liked :)”  Jessenia

“JazkhAllahu Khayrun Urban Hijab for the Salaamah Dress.  It’s unbelievable and high quality.  I looked all over NY and nothing comes close to your work.  Can’t wait to get more.  Its’ true you get what you pay for :)” H

“I must say that you are excellent seamstress, giving great quality detail to your garments.  May Allah reward you.”  Jannah

"It’s off the hook, both modest and very attractive.”  Muhammad

“Mashallah your collections.”  Alaa

Alhamdulillah you got some nice stuff…Jamilah

“I am Arab from Lebanon and my name is Sami.  MashAllaah your style is very good and wonderful. I hope all the women in the world to be in the Urban Hijab, and good luck for you and hope insha’Allaah your life to be filled by strong faith, deep love and nice happiness and salam”  Brother Sami

Congratulations! I have purchased some hijabs from you and I must say Alhamdulillah, they are a much better quality than others I have purchased. Keep up the good work!  Jennifer

Your clothing is absolutely Great.  I love it!  Maryam, Paris, France

As salaamu alaikum.  Your products are crazy and your prices are insanely good.  I'm basically floored having lived in South East Asia for years and tried to find an Americanized version of this stuff to bring back over hear.  I can't believe that you're in New York City and selling this quality at this price.  Hassan


Atlantic Antic Street Fair was nice! But I had a chance to serendipitously meet the Sister who makes and designs the clothing of Urban Hijab.  She has an inner and outer beauty and radiance.  I went in the store and the clothing are modest yet stylish and has the correct very true to size.  I bought 2 outfits and plant to go back and purchase more.  You can wear the clothing to the park, work, school, and most important Jumah Prayer.  May Allah (SWA) continue to bless you and increase you.  MashAllaah.  Sister Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment